Saturday 30 April 2011

Race Quotes

After a mind blowing race for the Bikefin Honda Racing Team at Aldo Scribante, let’s hear what the team have to say!
Brent Harran: “I didn’t win...!” and he adds “But I am very happy after yesterday, coming from 11th on the grid to second on the final heat.”
Lance Isaacs: “Bad day at the office..” (end of quote)
Clint: “An awesome day, pole position and a double win... That’s how we do things at the Bikefin Honda Racing Team.”
Sandro: “Very good weekend and it felt really comfortable after my suspension engineer Martin changed the set-up. I love these technical challenging tracks a lot.”
Brad Anassis: “I’m really proud of my whole team, from riders to technicians, they all add value to making the day a huge success – then thank you to the sponsors BikeFin & Honda, Barry & Deon for sharing these occasions with us..!”

No comments:

Post a Comment